On July 6-8, 2022, the 12th International Conference on Microelectrode Arrays for Life Sciences will take place in Tübingen, Germany. This conference is co-organized by one of the enTRAIN Vision PI, Günther Zech, from the Vienna University of Technology, Austria.
The goal of the conference is to present and discuss recent advances which enable and improve detailed functional characterizations of electrogenic cells, assemblies, networks up to individual parts of the brain.
As in previous years, we expect to have interesting oral presentations from young scientists. These will be selected from the submitted abstracts, based on the scientific committee’s evaluations. Abstract submission will open in January 2022. You are invited to prepare abstracts on the following topics:
- Stem cell-derived applications
- Assay development (multiwell applications, validation strategies)
- Neural networks and disease models
- Microphysiological systems (Organ-on-chip systems, microfluidics)
- Correlative methods (simultaneous stimulation and recording)
- Human cells and tissues
- In vivo applications (clinical applications, neuronal monitoring)
- New electrode materials, designs and fabrication
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
- Donhee Ham, Harvard University, USA
- Diego Ghezzi, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Ellis Meng, University of Southern California, USA
- Lucia Wittner, Research Center for Natural Sciences, Budapest, Hungary